CALMet Online is your window to the meteorological training world and your boarding pass to free online training events lead by experts in education and training for meteorology, hydrology and related disciplines.
In 2016, CALMet online event was hosted by the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT) and consisted of a series of online presentations and plenty of opportunities to meet, share ideas, techniques and tools for learning meteorology and related sciences.
In 2018, we continue the CALMet Online activity by informing the CALMeters of interesting online sessions that are arranged within the community.If you are an existing CALMet user from 2016, you are automatically subscribed to these notifications. If you are a new user and wish to join the notification list, please read the information below.
HOW TO JOIN?
- If you are a new user of the Training Zone, create an account and enroll for the event.
- If you already have an account on the Training Zone, log in and enroll for the event.
Registered users will be able to subscribe to forums of interest, actively participate and engage in the online community and stay up-to-date with the community’s news.
To access the CALMet Online 2014 area:
- If you have a user account already, log in to the website and then enrol yourself to this page.
- If you are a NEW Training Zone user, you have to create an account first.
- Management: Vesa Nietosvaara
- Management: Roro Yuliana Purwanti
Engage in a global discussion on creating activities for learning meteorology. Read more about the event.
This is a space to play Learnopoly as a part of CALMet Online 2014. You must be registered as a Player to use full functionality. Otherwise you can access this space as an Observer. Go back to CALMet Online 2014 and learn where to win the access key and become a full Player! Watch the Learnopoly introduction video.