The first advanced training for CM SAF User's will take place in Mainz, Germany, 5 - 7 June 2019, back to back to the 5th CM SAF User's workshop.
The key objectives of this advanced training are:
- Share knowledge, experiences and best practices for the development of operational applications in using CM SAF data
- Build a network of CM SAF users with different level of experience
With expert support, participants of this workshop will develop applications of CM SAF data to be ready for operations.
Registration for this course is closed
CM SAF Community Site
This website is designed to serve as the user interaction platform of the EUMETSAT Satellite Application Facility of Climate Monitoring (CM SAF). CM SAF generates and operationally provides climate data sets derived from satellite observations. The data sets include cloud information, surface and top-of-the-atmosphere radiation, water vapor, precipitation, and ocean surface fluxes.
The CM SAF Community Site contains
- a "Getting started" section with all information necessary for a quick start using CM SAF data
- selected examples of applications using CM SAF data
- material of past and recent training wokshops
- disucssion forums to exchange experiences with and ask questions on CM SAF data and software tools
Have fun exploring the site!
To participate in the CM SAF Community:
Selected examples of applications using CM SAF data are presented.