The European Space Agency (ESA), the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT), and the European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecast (ECMWF) with the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) are organising a fourth joint school on Atmospheric Composition with a focus on chemistry and climate.
The school will be fully online with lectures, debates and practical sessions. We aim at fully involving participants in an interactive way.
This event follows the third joint school that took place in December 2021.
- 28 - 30 September: lectures (open to all)
- 4 - 6 Oct: hands-on practical session (restricted to selected participants)
The specific goals of this training course are:
- provide an end-to-end overview of observations, remote sensing, modeling and science questions;
- enhance the capacity to access and analyse state-of-the-art datasets;
- foster collaboration amongst participants and encourage the development of individual and team projects using the data, resources and methodologies presented.
Attendance to the practical part (4-6 October) is limited to a selected number of participants to ensure a fully interactive course.
Application deadline: 25 July 2022 by 12:00 CEST.
Early-career scientists, researchers from academia and research institutes, young scientists from industry, and anyone interested in atmospheric composition monitoring and modeling.
For more information on the course, please go to http://atmostraining.info.
How to apply
If you already have an account on this platform, use the link below to submit your application form. Otherwise, please make sure you create an account: click on Login (top right section of the page), create a new user (Create an account) and follow the procedure. Once the account has been created, please log in, then access the 'Apply for Courses' section and submit your application form. If you have any problem, please contact the Training Team (email@example.com).