A climate data record of "sunshine", SARAH
- Webinar | 12:00 UTC (13:00 CET) Click to join on Zoom
- Self-paced hands-on data exploration | 13:00 UTC / (14:00 CET)
- Feedback session | 15:00 UTC (16:00 CET) Click to join on Zoom
The first webinar will provide insights into the SARAH Climate Data Record on Surface Solar Radiation and will introduce the ways to access and to analyse the data. During the feedback session, we will discuss open questions and provide feedback. Please engage and ask questions during the webinars via Slido.com: #EUMSC5
To prepare yourself for the self-paced data exploration please refer to section "Course preparation" and follow the instructions; in particular it would be very valuable to install the required software and download some data prior to the Course.
Link to the CM SAF-padlet.
The course has the following outline:
- 12:00 UTC: Welcome and Introduction (Christine Träger-Chatterjee, EUMETSAT)
- 12:05 UTC: The SARAH Climate Data Record (Jörg Trentmann, CM SAF)
- 12:45 UTC: Introduction to working with CM SAF data (Steffen Kothe, CM SAF)
- 13:00 UTC: Self-paced data discovery
- 15:00 UTC: Q&A and Wrap-Up (Christine Träger-Chatterjee, EUMETSAT)
Watch here the recording of the session: