Welcome to the Second Joint Training Course on Atmospheric Composition
16 - 20 November 2020
The European Space Agency (ESA), the European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT), European Center for Medium-Range Weather Forecast (ECMWF) with the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS) are organising a second joint training course on Atmospheric Composition with a focus on air quality and data interoperability.
The school will be fully on-line with lectures, discussions and practical sessions. We aim at fully involving participants in an interactive way.
The specific goals of the course are:
- Present the state-of-the-art in air quality monitoring and modelling,
- Provide an overview of the different observations, tools and applications,
- Enhance the capacity on data access and analysis of existing and new satellite data products and monitoring services,
- Foster participants driven personal and team projects.
We have prepared for you a number of resources that we invite you to look at before the course starts. Here's what you can do on this page:
- Watch a video from the Atmospheric Composition MOOC, Our fragile atmosphere and the challenges we face.
- Learn about a number of datasets and how to find them.
- Get ready to read and handle them.