CALMet Online 2012
Welcome to CALMet Online
Dear CALMet community members and friends
CALMet Online 2012 is now closed, but all resources and discussion forums are still available
Whether you were an active participant, listened in to one or two sessions, or just plan to review the archived sessions in search of useful information, welcome to the CALMet Online 2012 website! We hope you will find the distance learning sessions archived here interesting and useful in your work. Don't hesitate to add to the discussion forums if you feel you have something to add. Many people will remain registered and be interested in hearing your thoughts or questions.
- EUMETSAT CONFERENCE Live: Training Sessions
- TRAINING WITH SIMULATORS: What is the state of the art?
- SUPPORTING AERONAUTICAL FORECASTER COMPETENCIES THROUGH DISTANCE LEARNING
- ASSESSMENT: Crafting Effective Multiple-choice Questions
- ANYONE THERE??? Making your Online Sessions Effective
- ASSESSMENT: The Competency Assessment Process
- TOOLS FOR TRAINERS
- TRANSLATIONS: The Ins and Outs of Translation at COMET
- A HITCHIKER'S GUIDE TO LEARNNG AND INSTRUCTIONAL THEORY
- EDUCATION 2.0
- OPEN EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES (OER) The challenge of sharing and re-purposing learning materials.
Proceed to the conference website
Última alteração: Tuesday, 12 de August de 2014 às 14:06